A brand is one of the most essential parts of any business. Brand consistency is why the Nike swoosh makes you feel inspired, and a yellow 'M' makes you hungry, so it’s vital to ensure that a brand is always represented correctly. This is where Brand Asset Management really comes into play.
Niice is a brand asset manager for in-house creative teams. We help brands like Disney, Playstation and Instagram bring all of their brand guidelines, libraries and projects together in a collaborative hub, giving easy access to creatives and brand partners.
We are looking to hire a Project/Process Manager to join our growing team.
- Responsible for project managing ongoing development of new features, working closely with the CEO and in-house development team
- Planning and preparation of project documentation to include project definition, project plans, deliverables, milestones, budget control and governance
- Work with different teams to coordinate activities across different projects to continuously improve and adapt processes to enhance agility and delivery
- Proactively monitor progress to ensure milestones are met across the various projects within the department
- Resolve issues, interfaces and dependencies between projects, including allocation of common resources
- Initiate extra activities and manage interventions wherever gaps in the projects or issues are identified
- Ensure visions are aligned, communicating directly with all levels of the business and directly with customers, partners and suppliers when required
- Manage progress reporting on behalf of all stakeholders
- Lead Project kick off sessions and lessons learned
- Be responsible for delivery of projects on time, by managing scope and removing blockers
- In the first 3 months you will also be tasked with undertaking a thorough review of internal processes and making recommendations for improvements or adaptations to achieve a more streamlined approach.
What are we looking for?
- Must have previous experience of working within a software delivery environment on customer focused projects within a SaaS environment
- Able to motivate and hold others accountable for delivery
- Excellent organisational skills
- Proven experience of delivering on time and on cost
- Advanced administration skills, in particular using G-Suite, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Asana or similar project tools
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team with shared objectives and on own initiative
- 3+ years Project Management experience
- Business analyst experience and a knowledge of Agile will be an advantage as would experience in the creative industry, or experience developing software with real-time collaboration features
- Outstanding communication and stakeholder management skills
- A proven track record of leading fast paced, time limited but complex projects to successful outcomes
- We'll give you 30 days of holiday every year (including bank holidays)
- Remote friendly. If you live in Northern Ireland and don't mind traveling to the office (post pandemic) a few times a month, you can work from where ever you like.
- Team building Fridays. Most Friday afternoons, we blow off some steam and play some games together.
How to Apply
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unfortunately we are not in a position to sponsor visas or offer remote work outside of Northern Ireland.