Used by the likes of Disney, Paramount, Ooni, Nordstrom & more, Niice is a brand asset manager that makes it easy for creatives to communicate their brand story with accuracy and impact.
We’re looking for a driven and detail-orientated brand designer who has experience working across a variety of design disciplines to develop brands and create marketing content for blogs, social channels, landing pages, and more. You’ll also help with onboarding customers, adapting some of the world’s most creative brands to our platform and design pitch decks and resources that’ll be seen by some of the world’s top designers (so your kerning needs to be on point)!
You’ll have lots of autonomy in this role, so you’ll be able to carve out time for design research & exploration and have the freedom to develop the Niice brand, and deliver rebrand projects with the rest of the team.
Who you are
- You’re a type snob. Restaurant menu kerning makes you angry, you know your humanists from your grotesques, your em dashes from your en dashes, and you can spot faux bolding at sixteen paces.
- You love to follow what’s happening in the industry, and are comfortable working with multiple aesthetics (whatever’s right for the job at hand).
- You also know your design history, from Bauhaus to Saul Bass
- You love collaborating with others, and know how to give and receive candid feedback
- You’re good at organising your own time and prioritising tasks
- You’re happy to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in with whatever needs done.
- You’re good at spotting needs and initiating projects yourself
- You love to try new tools and systems
What you'll do
- Develop the Niice brand on an ongoing basis
- Create “demo brands” for use in demos, examples and sales pitches
- Interpret and implement the brand look & feel across all marketing channels
- Design mockups and decks for sales pitches
- Ensure proper design procedures are established for all design work, like brand guidelines and playbooks
- Develop and adapt content for multiple platforms such as websites, emails, product videos blogs, social media posts, templates, help resources, etc
What you’ll have
- Ideally qualified to degree level in Graphic Design or similar college course
- 3+ years’ experience in Graphic Design
- Proficient in modern design packages such as Figma, Illustrator, InDesign, etc
- Bonus points if you have some motion graphics or animation chops
- Your own unique skills and experience. If you don't meet 100% of the qualifications/experience outlined above, tell us why you'd be a great fit for this role in your cover letter with link to your portfolio
- Generous holiday allowance: You’ll get 30 days of holiday per year, including bank holidays
- Remote friendly: If you live in Northern Ireland and don’t mind meeting up a few times a month, you can work from where ever you like
- Gaming Fridays: after our weekly Show & Tell session, we kick off the weekend with some Among Us or Exploding Kittens
- Social days: As we’re remote, we like to meet up a few times a year to let off some steam
- Training allowance: Yearly training allowance for anything you like from books to online courses, in-person workshops and conferences
- The opportunity to do interesting work: Helping to build tools for the world’s most creative brands
Please send your CV along with a link to any work you’re proud of and would like to share with us. We’re keen to see examples of solid typesetting and composition, visual creativity, and elegant solutions to tricky problems.
Unfortunately we are not in a position to sponsor visas or offer remote work outside of Northern Ireland.