Used by the world’s most creative teams at the likes of Playstation, Disney, Nordstrom & more, Niice is a collaborative hub that makes it easy for brand creatives to communicate their brand story with accuracy and impact.
We’re a small-but-mighty bootstrapped team passionate about empowering creative communication, and we’re currently looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to help us take Niice to the next level. As our “Head Promoter”, it’ll be your job to broadcast Niice and build brand awareness far and wide.
The ideal person will thrive on having autonomy over their own role, but enjoy close collaboration with others on the team. You’ll be good at managing your own schedule, and like to buckle down to get things done on time. Oh, and your pun game needs to be strong.
We believe we’re only as good as our people, so we’re looking for someone like-minded who will have a significant influence on the company and culture as we grow.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing activities including SEO, SEM, email, blogs, social media, display advertising campaigns, and more.
- Design and implement a content marketing strategy
- Develop top of the funnel marketing strategies to increase qualified website traffic
- Research our target audience and build a community of brand advocates
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Implement A/B testing, measure KPIs and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- 2+ years experience in marketing a B2B SaaS or subscription-based business (preferably in the creative industries)
- Demonstrable experience in leading and managing SEO, SEM, email, social media, display advertising campaigns, and more
- In-depth knowledge of various digital marketing platforms & channels, best practices, and analytics tools
- Excellent storytelling skills
- Generous holiday allowance: You’ll get 30 days of holiday per year, including bank holidays
- Remote friendly: If you live in Northern Ireland and don’t mind meeting up a few times a month, you can work from where ever you like
- Gaming Fridays: After Show & Tell, we kick off the weekend with some Among Us or Exploding Kittens
- Social days: As we’re remote, we like to meet up a few times a year to let off some steam
- Training allowance: Yearly training allowance for anything you like from books to online courses, in-person workshops and conferences
- The opportunity to do interesting work: Helping to build tools for the world’s most creative brands
How to apply
Please email us your CV or LinkedIn page, along with any work you’re proud of.
Unfortunately we are not in a position to sponsor visas or offer remote work outside of Northern Ireland.